callmetyyler

Good afternoon, fossil friends!

This post is a bit of a long shot, but I figured I’d rather ask than not!

This may be the incorrect thread to PLAN trips, so if it is, please let me know and I’ll delete it!

I certainly intend to share some stories from past trips, but I’ve found myself with free time Wednesday in the first half of the day and I’d love to go on an adventure fossil hunting with someone who is also available, should anyone be up for that! I’m also down to plan future trips for other dates! I live in Denton county and I’m more than willing to travel a couple hours for a productive site!

I myself have only explored the well-known north Texas sites such as Mineral Wells, Post Oak Creek, and Lake Texoma. If anybody would like to go there, NSR, or any other places they know of, it’d be really cool to explore with another fossil fanatic. My girlfriend is a great partner, but I always feel bad boring her with my rocks! Plus, I haven’t gotten to explore or learn as much about the fossils of this region as I’d like. 
I was a part of Dallas Paleo for a while, but after moving out of my parents’ house I haven’t had the time to rejoin, but hope to in the future! For now, I’d like to take some of my free time to learn with other paleo nerds when I can. 

Please reply if you’re interested in meeting up sometime and heading out to find some ancient friends! 

• I found this Informative 1

1 hour ago, BobC said:

Want to know a site right there in Lewisville? PM me.

I’d love to! Message sent, thank you!! :)