Lance formation tooth question

FF7_Yuffie

Hello, anyone able to help with this one?

Going through my old "fossil" folder, I found this one I got 10 years ago bought as "Albertosaurus" from Lance Formation.

Now, looking online I'm seeing Albertosaurus as not being from Lance. Indeed, only valid Tyrannosaur from there is looking like Rex

Would this be better labelled as Undetermined Tyrannosaur, a T rex, or has Albertosaurus actually been found there?

Apologies for pictures. The actual fossil is in storage box at my UK home, I'm in Taiwan and wont be going back there until COVID is over. So, hopefully these two older pics are enough to narrow it down.

There are some serrations, which I believe seperates it from the juvenile teeth usually sold as Aublysodon?

post-2332-060297600 1283736728.jpg

post-2332-077053700 1283736717.jpg

There are two Tyrannosaurids in the Lance,  T rex and Nanotyrannus.  Need to see how wide and base but it could be either at 23mm but would not lean toward Trex

• I found this Informative 2

12 minutes ago, Troodon said:

There are two Tyrannosaurids in the Lance,  T rex and Nanotyrannus.  Need to see how wide and base but it could be either at 23mm but would not lean toward Trex

Cheers

That'll be one to repost pics of the base when I get back to England and can take fresh pics.

But, I'll switch the excel file label on my computer I've got from Albertosaurus since thst one can be ruled out.

Thanks for taking a look.

17 hours ago, jpc said:

This looks robust enough from here to be  Tyrannosaurus.

Thanks for taking a look.

I'll be sure to update whenever I manage to get home and try to get a more definite ID whether Nano or Rexy. For now, at least, can update my excel sheet to remove Albertosaurus.

Thanks for help.