Kurufossils

@Bobby Rico Nice! I love the Christmas themed diorama display with the stand incorporated into it.

Bobby Rico
6 hours ago, Kurufossils said:

@Bobby Rico Nice! I love the Christmas themed diorama display with the stand incorporated into it.

Thanks I made few stands like this one. I really like the 00 gauge models sadly they don’t make dinosaur . In my opinion no fossil display is complete without s plastic animal or two in front of it . This lives on my mammal collection shelve next to my bison horn.

CC939C99-EC85-45B2-93C7-6C381AA13DC9.jpeg

35BAF0AC-B894-4233-88BF-619855115A34.jpeg

Kurufossils

Thats awesome to incorporate artistry and craftsmanship into your display makes it all the more amazing, I completely agree! I want to do this for as many fossils as space allows.

Bobby Rico
14 hours ago, ThePhysicist said:

Love the displays, I've only been able to do this for one animal - don't have much space right now. I really like the idea though and hope to expand this kind of display, at least for my more note-worthy stuff. 

That’s a nice looking display I really like T.rex

ThePhysicist
3 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

That’s a nice looking display I really like T.rex

Thanks! I hope I can follow your guide to make more displays. What gauge(s) of wire do you typically use (I'm sure it depends on the object), and do you just use pliers to manipulate it?

I really like T. rex too :D 

Bobby Rico
22 hours ago, ThePhysicist said:

Thanks! I hope I can follow your guide to make more displays. What gauge(s) of wire do you typically use (I'm sure it depends on the object), and do you just use pliers to manipulate it?

I really like T. rex too :D 

Hi I just use what I can find the stand with the Deer jaw was coat hanger but it was hard to bend. Good luck on your display.