One Messy Fossil Prep Bench

RJB

LOL! Kind of looks like my prep desk! Looks like lots of cool projects there. "Who wants a one armed crab?" I was almost deafened by half the forum shouting "me... me...!" At once!

• I Agree 1

Haha, a messy prep desk is a good prep desk! Make sure you label everything though (I know, I'm a bit of a broken record... :P )

I saw the notification for this on YouTube and clicked straight away, great fun! :D

Edited by IsaacTheFossilMan
  • Thank You 1

~ Isaac; www.isaactfm.com 

"Don't move! He can't see us if we don't move!" - Alan Grant

Come to the spring that is The Fossil Forum, where the stream of warmth and knowledge never runs dry.

when did you do this film of my prep-desk? Oha :heartylaugh:

always strange with this place, I clean my every week, come back next day and it looks like the day before :zzzzscratchchin:

19 hours ago, Randyw said:

LOL! Kind of looks like my prep desk! Looks like lots of cool projects there. "Who wants a one armed crab?" I was almost deafened by half the forum shouting "me... me...!" At once!

I've gotten very spoiled over the years. 

16 hours ago, rocket said:

when did you do this film of my prep-desk? Oha :heartylaugh:

always strange with this place, I clean my every week, come back next day and it looks like the day before 

I did the video about a month or so ago.   I used to clean it once in awhile, but too hard now.  I am thinking of doing a video of me cleaning it.  I'm sure there are a few good things I've forgotten about.

4 hours ago, RJB said:

I've gotten very spoiled over the years. 

I did the video about a month or so ago.   I used to clean it once in awhile, but too hard now.  I am thinking of doing a video of me cleaning it.  I'm sure there are a few good things I've forgotten about.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, good idea, I am missing some (not really small....) fossils in my preproom, too

• I found this Informative 1