identification please

Augusto Joaquín Suarez

Good evening to everyone who comes to see my post, I thank you in advance for the time you take to read the question you presented, which would be the first of several specimens that I have not been able to identify. 

About two years ago I started hunting for fossils almost by luck as I was looking for minerals until I found the first turritellas, on one of these trips I find a rock of considerable size and weight with a curved linear pattern similar to "worms" although I honestly don't really know what it is, I have found trace fossils but never horizontal, and less than that thick, I have found specimens of what could be crinoids (or belenmites because of their shape) and a lot of unidentified things due to the large conglomerate in which they are found, what I have been able to identify are trilobite tails and spikes (perhaps), all this separately, never a complete specimen in a type of black rock with a slight percentage of pyrite, a stone very different from the "worm" specimen, which is more of the sedimentary type - quartzite when sectioning this stone to see if other specimens were found in any other layer of this stone I have only counted 2 or 3 oysters of about a centimeter. I found the rock in a river where apparently there is an exposed rocky stratum and in the seasons of crescents they go down with the torrential river. I have found other stones with total conglomerate of oysters others assorted with trilobite tails and oysters and shiny clams, and the aforementioned type of black rock beautifully preserved i have never found a complete trilobite specimen (if this helps in identification) the rocks come down from one area called "eastern mountain range" in Jujuy, Argentina, where several things related to trilobites and a species were discovered (connoisseurs will recognize Jujuyaspis keideli Kobayashi (1936). For the rest, I cannot provide more information since I do not know the real location where this rock came from. I attach the images of the specimen. The rock measures more than 40 centimeters and weighs something around 2 or 3 kilograms. All the best. Thank you!

20210220_203900.jpg

20210220_203842.jpg

20210220_203834.jpg

20210220_203908.jpg

20210222_121953.jpg

• 2 weeks later...