My humble little collection

underdog76

I was given a bag of fossils by a family friend, somewhere around 1985, and I absolutely cherished them when I was a boy.  I was all in on fossils and dinosaurs.  Fast forward all these years and I stumbled upon this old bag of fossils and my 5 year old son was enthralled by what he found in that old bag.  He loves dinosaurs and sharks, like any 5 year old boy, and this was just the spark he and I needed to start a new collection.  

Our first piece was the 4.75 inch meg tooth in the middle.  I follow a guy on Instagram  and he found this off the coast of Florida, in an area close to our vacation home.  The sheer size of it is so impressive, people freak out when I tell them it's real.  

The Spinosaur tooth on the left was acquired online.  It's 4.2 inches tall and came from the Kem Kem Basin in Morocco.  

The tooth on the far right is a 2.3 inch Carcharodontosaurus from Kem Kem as well.  

Next on the wish list, T-Rex, Pterosaur and Triceratops teeth. 

20221128_123553.jpg

• Enjoyed 6

Welcome to The Forum.  Some might enjoy seeing closer images of each fossil.  :)

Also, please refrain from mentioning the names of any sellers.  (They have been edited out.).  Thanks.  ;)

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

11 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Welcome to The Forum.  Some might enjoy seeing closer images of each fossil.  :)

Also, please refrain from mentioning the names of any sellers.  (They have been edited out.).  Thanks.  ;)

My most sincere apologies.  

Just now, underdog76 said:

My most sincere apologies.  

No worries.  :)

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Nice! Welcome to the forum

“Not only is the universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think” -Werner Heisenberg