Pleased With The Outcome!

Fossildude19

Hello all,

Just wanted to let everyone know about a recent successful trade I conducted with JimB88.:)

He sent me a number of his hard won Mississippian Invertebrates. I sent him a box of goodies from my collecting trips over the years.

Included (from Jim) were a great platyceras snail, some really neat brachs, an awesome pentremites blastoid, and another equally awesome archimedes bryzoan. :wub:

He labeled everything for me in neat little bags, and the package was well padded.

All in all, I am very pleased with the exchange. I hope he was as well.

I would not hesitate to trade with Jim again, in the future.:)

Thanks again, Jim.:D

Edited by Fossildude19

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge a good member trade :)

This sort of transaction is in the best spirit of the Forum community.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

We do this very often in the Reptile world. Especially on the big sell sites. Usually one thread is created as a sticky for good or bad info within reason, on transactions made. If its not here, I would like to recommend it, if not no worries. I just know it works wonders for everyone in the Herpetology world. Nice of you to post.

Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable is my mentor.

Auspex,Jason,

Thank you both for the comments.:D

I figured if there were people out there willing to trade, they should know when someone is a good trader. B)

I also try to read the pinned topics in the forums, and the one for trades mentioned that one should give feedback when a trade/sale is concluded. I think it's nice to know that there was positive or negative feedback when thinking about engaging in a sale or trade.

I've seen comments about transactions here before, and am now sure I would (if I had the resources) buy from some forum members who originally I would never have considered buying from. It's nice for everyone to know when something goes right.( Or, forbid the thought, ...wrong!)

Thanks again.:)

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Aww,shucks!

Tim was amazing to trade with as well, he not only sent me several of what I had asked for (belemnites), but many other incredible fossils (Jurassic fish from CT, and plants from St.Claire; Brachs, Trilo heads and tails, poop :D, shark and ray teeth and much more) as well. Everything was organized and numbered with a corresponding list.He was very gracious and generous as well, it was truly a pleasure.

So did anyone decide if we would have a sticky thread for posting trade and sale remarks, or do we just start a new thread saying it was good? Im in that situation now so I would like to make a move.

We do this very often in the Reptile world. Especially on the big sell sites. Usually one thread is created as a sticky for good or bad info within reason, on transactions made. If its not here, I would like to recommend it, if not no worries. I just know it works wonders for everyone in the Herpetology world. Nice of you to post.

I used to breed quite a few monitors,snakes and assorted mammals. What reptiles are you into LB? (Sorry to hijack the thread for a sec)

I used to breed quite a few monitors,snakes and assorted mammals. What reptiles are you into LB? (Sorry to hijack the thread for a sec)

I used to breed Beards and Leos for shops around here back in the day. Other than that just always kept a ton of other stuff, RTBs,GTPs, Balls, ground Boas, A couple monitors, Chams, Kings and corns.

Now Ive got a breeding pair of nice Crested geckos, one just hatched, 5 eggs incubating, 4 other juvis raising up. Got my RTB,Blue tongue skink, corn, tomato frog, western hognose which I forgot to mention to someone earlier who asked, also 6 tarantulas.

Wish list if I hade room, spilotes, black pine,rufouse beaked snake. Big Red blood as well. Just dont have much room left, kind of. I also like animals with more of a temper. After so many years being around them, the feisty ones are more appealing to me, but I do love the geckos.

We wont mess this thread up further but you can PM me anytime to talk reptiles. Take care.

So did anyone decide if we would have a sticky thread for posting trade and sale remarks, or do we just start a new thread saying it was good? Im in that situation now so I would like to make a move.

If the transaction began in a thread, post there; if not (or if you can't find it), open a new one.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!