Trilospain, I Need Your Help!

MOROPUS

I change this trilobite long ago,but I could not Id it, because of the lack of info the person give me.It comes from Caceres,Spain....and that`s it!

I know it would be hard because is a cast, but I would be very please if you can.Thanks1 ;)

post-62-1212662370_thumb.jpg

post-62-1212662401_thumb.jpg

Hi Moropus,

Your nice trilobites is a Placoparia tournemini from Ordovician (LLandeilo). It could be also P. Borni they are very similar.

Greetings, Jose

I change this trilobite long ago,but I could not Id it, because of the lack of info the person give me.It comes from Caceres,Spain....and that`s it!

I know it would be hard because is a cast, but I would be very please if you can.Thanks1 ;)

I'm agree with José, placoparia.

About species can be cambriensis (Lower Llanvirn), tournemini (lower dobrotivian) or borni (upper dobrotivian).

The common specie from Caceres province (Guadarranque) is placoparia cambriensis.

The different between p.cambriensis and the other one is that P.cambriensis have one more thoracic segment.

Greetings and see you soon José