Bay Of Fundy Fossil?

ineedaloan

post-5145-0-48772500-1298916818_thumb.jpgFishing on the bay of fundy we sometimes drag up interesting stuff. My crew member has this and i thought it would be easyer for someone on here to identify. Edited by ineedaloan

Here is a link to picture posting tips: My link

Hope to see it soon! :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

thanks for the link i just forgot to click attach....

i hope this pic is clear enough.

Clear, but small...

It appears to be flattened? Looking at the broken end, does it look like it has the structure of bone?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

havent got a reply on this yet.

post-5145-0-68474000-1299079333_thumb.jpg

post-5145-0-95277300-1299079360_thumb.jpg

post-5145-0-25474100-1299079378_thumb.jpg

post-5145-0-60290200-1299079391_thumb.jpg

post-5145-0-06708600-1299079405_thumb.jpg

Edited by JohnJ
Merged topics for continuity

Sorry, but without any info, these photos are no help.....other than to show us a piece of something that is generally brown and cream colored.

If you are serious about wanting help IDing this thing (sometimes I can't tell if the poster is serious or just playing with us), you will need to provide some better photos (closer up for starters), and at least something about where it came from. If possible, give us the age of the formation, formation name, etc.

scale in avatar is millimeters

Come visit Sandi, the 'Fossil Journey Cruiser'

WIPS (the Western Interior Paleontological Society - http://www.westernpaleo.org)

"Being genetically cursed with an almost inhuman sense of curiosity and wonder, I'm hard-wired to investigate even the most unlikely, uninteresting (to others anyway) and irrelevant details; often asking hypothetical questions from many angles in an attempt to understand something more thoroughly."

-- Mr. Edonihce

...and have a little patience. Not everyone will know the id, but someone who does, will surely come along, see your original post, and answer your question.

Edited by Bill

KOF, Bill.

Welcome to the forum, all new members

www.ukfossils check it out.