Thank Yous

gypsy

I do not know if this is the proper place to post this but i wanted to say Thank You to the 8 people that voted on my Trilobite in Nov. Fossil of the month. I, of coarse, was the 1st vote ( I'm a NEWBIE, I had to make sure I got 1 vote ;) ). Again Thank You.

Edited by gypsy

Hello Gtpsy,

Welcome to the forum. That was a nice Trilobite. Keep collecting and you may find the next winning "Fossil of the Month" Good luck.

Bobby

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

Your bug was up against some very tough competition but I like it too. It's interesting to see one in such an unusual condition, maybe some voters felt sorry for the poor thing being so crushed up :) I'm glad you entered it.

Perhaps some voters, who have never even found a trilobite <I was hunting a Devonian structure last weekend known for them and found not a single one, while a guy hunting right next to me was pulling them out left and right> were impressed that someone actually found one....

Perhaps some voters, who have never even found a trilobite <I was hunting a Devonian structure last weekend known for them and found not a single one, while a guy hunting right next to me was pulling them out left and right> were impressed that someone actually found one....

Lloyd, I was hunting right next to her when she found this trilobite and I didn't find any that day. I have since found pieces of trilobites but none anywhere near this complete! :greenwnvy: Gratz again on a great find Gypsy!

Here it is after just a little bit of prep

post-7046-0-99480400-1323185668_thumb.jpg

and finished

post-7046-0-51667400-1323185804_thumb.jpg

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Charles Darwin