Crustaceans Caught In The Act! Explicit Photos!

Uncle Siphuncle

When I glued this cracked Dakoticancer australis crab nodule back together and began scribing it I had no idea that there was one specimen on top of the other. I just thought I had another single. Neither is perfect as you can see, but each has a claw, and there is a tangle of legs between them. Did they meet their untimely demise playing a game of Crustacean Twister? One can only conjecture at this point...You be the judge...and remember that what happens in the Corsicana formation STAYS in the Corsicana formation.

post-22-1220498963_thumb.jpg

post-22-1220498994_thumb.jpg

post-22-1220499010_thumb.jpg

post-22-1220499026_thumb.jpg

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

hahaha that made me laugh! very nice specimin Dan!

"Turn the fear of the unknown into the excitment of possibility!"

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

RB

My record is a Dakoticancer triple, the biggest specimen with both claws. I didn't know the other 2 were in the big 20 LB nodule until I began prepping. I actually ran the scribe through one crab while removing matrix and had to perform reconstructive surgery. I'm just glad I didn't try to reduce the nodule in the field.

Grüße,

RB

My record is a Dakoticancer triple, the biggest specimen with both claws. I didn't know the other 2 were in the big 20 LB nodule until I began prepping. I actually ran the scribe through one crab while removing matrix and had to perform reconstructive surgery. I'm just glad I didn't try to reduce the nodule in the field.

And the photo is where???? <_<

(You can't tease like that w/o a photo!

RB

Holy Cow!!! Ive had dreams where I find concretions with several crabs in them, but I really dont think I will ever find more than a double. If I were you, I would most deffinetly hang on to that super nice chunk of rock! Any pics of that triple?

RB

All right boys, here it is. Just one big happy family, together in death.

post-22-1220614034_thumb.jpg

post-22-1220614105_thumb.jpg

post-22-1220614120_thumb.jpg

Grüße,