Morrocan Ammonite And Trilobites

-Andy-

Hi all, I 've got three fossils whose species I am unable to nail down.

First up, I can't tell if my large ammonite is a Cambropallas or an Andalusiana. The specimen is 5" long.

post-4888-0-53415200-1332065478_thumb.jpg

post-4888-0-78372100-1332065504_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Secondly, this trilobite is either a Hollardops or a Metacanthina. It is 1.4" long.

post-4888-0-48527700-1332066004_thumb.jpg

post-4888-0-68564000-1332066032_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Lastly, I honestly can't tell what species this ammonite is. It was simply sold as "Moroccan Ammonite with hematite". The specimen is 0.8" long each.

Would greatly appreciate any help you guys can give in identifying these fossils. Thanks!

post-4888-0-90048000-1332066110_thumb.jpg

post-4888-0-76631700-1332066130_thumb.jpg

I don't know if it is possible to tell with the first trilo. I see a lot of reconstruction...

I don't know if it is possible to tell with the first trilo. I see a lot of reconstruction...

Ouch. That is unfortunate to hear.

:( :( :(

First one looks like Cambropallas, but yeah, at least half of it is restored.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Hi all, I 've got three fossils whose species I am unable to nail down.

First up, I can't tell if my large ammonite is a Cambropallas or an Andalusiana. The specimen is 5" long.

post-4996-0-57898300-1332118704_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the ID guys.

Is anyone able to at least tell the genus of the ammonite?

• 2 months later...

Cambropallas telesto AKA Andalusiana. Just that. Fully reconstructed, that specimen, as it seems. Hollardops the second one. I would guess Mamittes nodusoides for ammonite, but externally damaged (I am not an expert in ammonites)