Huge Hubble Meg

obsessed1

post-281-1223583862_thumb.jpg

This Meg was found in Maryland, in my livingroom...It's my birthday cake!!!!!! My family really knows what makes me tick.

This Meg was found in Maryland, in my livingroom...It's my birthday cake!!!!!! My family really knows what makes me tick.

That is cool! Hope it isn't real sand there...I mean I know you are obsessed, but real sand...

Awesome! Seems a shame to eat a Meg that size :D I don't think I've ever seen gray frosting before. Happy birthday! Hope you find a real one that size! ;)

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Happy Birthday! :applause:

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Happy birthday Obsessed. You're not the only one with a family like that, here's my cake from last week. When my mom asked what it was, my 3 yr old daughter promptly replied "It's a mosquito bite". Her twin brother stepped up to the plate and corrected her. My mom still has no clue

post-77-1223601238_thumb.jpg

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

Nice cakes! Too bad I can't eat seafood...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

Got an idea: you know those "Goldfish" crackers? Modify the idea and start marketing "Trilo-Bites"! It would be a sensation in snack foods!!

LOL, I love the ruler in the pic.

It is just an instinctual reaction.....if I see a tooth I just have to measure it.. :P

No? How 'bout Gummy Gastropods!

Lol, world record size tooth too, 8+ inches, LOL :P

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Here is the real thing but it's only a picture enjoy. It's the thought that counts right? B)B)B):D

post-23-1223606718_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

Happy Birthday both and really cool cakes. Now if that 7-1/4 inch Meg is in the box that looks like it should hold a new shirt, but feels a little heavy......

Carpe Diem, Carpe Somnium

Guest N.AL.hunter

Happy B-Day!! We are in Florida as I type waiting for the sun to rise so we can do our dive at Venice Beach today. Unfortunately, we will only be able to spend 1/2 day diving. We have been notified of flooding back home and will book-it back up there right after the dive (we had planned on the whole day). Hopefully we'll find a nice Meg, but it won't be as nice as that one you got for your cake. Take care, Del & Holly

Happy birthday ya'll, those are great cakes, what some families do for their loved ones, that wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you really can have your Meg and eat it too!