Unsorted Rest

RomanK

oww...even more awesome finds! Is the second pic a dried up sun flower? Your welcome ^_^

Edited by Survivor

: )

One Sigillaria more (stem fragment)

post-814-0-85226600-1351340112_thumb.jpg

Yes you're right, sunflower, but American one! I brought some seeds from Illinois a couple of year ago :) That picture has kind of "fossil spirit" I think!

Edited by RomanK

Plants spanned across the world in the Pennsylvanian and in the present day. :)

Context is critical.

Hi Roman, going to try this again as I lost the last post somehow..seems like a habit of mine....Got a new laptop computer recently and I am now battling with it to do things that were oh so simple on my former anemic laptop that had no sound and a broken hinge on the display that made the viewing angle less than desirable.....

So, I was admiring your recent additions. They all from one heap? Curious if the lepidodendron finds out number the number of Sigillaria you find there...Whats the most common find?

Here's one of my latest EBAY purchases....I think I've seen you and Bruno showing this genus before...believe its a Lyginopteris hoeninghaus and its from Alabama.

post-1240-0-12118100-1351350549_thumb.jpg

Keep up the great collecting! Regards, Chris

Hi Roman, going to try this again as I lost the last post somehow..seems like a habit of mine....Got a new laptop computer recently and I am now battling with it to do things that were oh so simple on my former anemic laptop that had no sound and a broken hinge on the display that made the viewing angle less than desirable.....

So, I was admiring your recent additions. They all from one heap? Curious if the lepidodendron finds out number the number of Sigillaria you find there...Whats the most common find?

Here's one of my latest EBAY purchases....I think I've seen you and Bruno showing this genus before...believe its a Lyginopteris hoeninghaus and its from Alabama.

Hi Chris! I missed for your comments last period and now happy you've got the new laptop to be in service. All things I found from heasps mostly except Devonian and Permian ones.

Great Liginopteris frond! I wish I would find such example.

Take care of yourself in the region of permanent storm and hurricanes!

Regards, Roman

Edited by RomanK

Chris, nice Lyginopteris Hoeninghaus from Bama! Looks like one of mine....

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS!

If history repeats itself, I'm SO getting a dinosaur. ~unknown

www.rockinric81.wixsite.com/fossils