Fyi

FossilMick

Just got back home from a short trip and had this in my email. Might be worth checking out.

Hello Divers!

Just a quick note to let you know that Saturday January 24th at 9PM EST on the "Kirsten Gum - Treasure Hunter" show they will be featuring our dive boat while they hunt for the giant megalodon teeth. Our divemaster Marie got to dive with Kirsten while Wes Skiles did the underwater video work with help from our manager Ken Davis. (Ken held the lights!) Kirsten found a pretty good tooth so be sure and watch the show. It will be broadcast on the Travel Channel as part of an ungoing series staring Ms. Gum. She was a great lady and we admired her bravery and dive skill. Hope you enjoy the episode!

Capt. Steve

Florida West Scuba School

Just got back home from a short trip and had this in my email. Might be worth checking out.

Hello Divers!

Just a quick note to let you know that Saturday January 24th at 9PM EST on the "Kirsten Gum - Treasure Hunter" show they will be featuring our dive boat while they hunt for the giant megalodon teeth. Our divemaster Marie got to dive with Kirsten while Wes Skiles did the underwater video work with help from our manager Ken Davis. (Ken held the lights!) Kirsten found a pretty good tooth so be sure and watch the show. It will be broadcast on the Travel Channel as part of an ungoing series staring Ms. Gum. She was a great lady and we admired her bravery and dive skill. Hope you enjoy the episode!

Capt. Steve

Florida West Scuba School

nice! the old cash and treasures show is what got me google-ing for fossils... and i found this place :)

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

Guest bmorefossil

yea it does sound like a good time, they did say you could find tons of stuff like that in the Keys if you were to go diving

• 2 weeks later...

i just wanted to bump this because it is on in less than 10 minutes on the travel channel :)

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

Guest bmorefossil
i just wanted to bump this because it is on in less than 10 minutes on the travel channel :)

thanks emily I forgot all about it :P:P

Saw that, was good show. She can hunt with me anytime. :wub::wub:

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....