My New Fossil Collection Gallery Blog

gen

Hello everyone!

I recently started a blog featuring my fossil collection. Please take a look! Any comments and feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Gfossils.blogspot.com

Still has much room for improvement :)

Cool! Good job :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

You have a good start so far. Easy to read & without clutter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:popcorn: John

Nice job so far.

One small correction, Atrypa is a brachiopod, not a bivalve. Although brachiopods did have two shells (and so in a sense were "bi-valved"), the term "bivalve" refers to pelecypods, which are molluscs. Brachiopods belong to a different phyllum, and so are as different from bivalves as we are from lobsters.

Don

Rock on! Thanks for sharing!

6 Perfect Cats - ☆ Rhett Butler & Duramax Diesel, twin long-haired Siamese ☆ ♡ Scarlett O'Hara and Gemma Teller-Morrow, twin girls ♡ ♥ Tinkerbell Marie, crabby old girl ♥ ★ Oliver Harold, the court jester ★

the most amazing US Army Veteran Husband/Designated Rock Carrier - Sean ♥ (eloped on 04/07/2015)

A rock collection comprising of about 6,500 rocks; a mineral collection of about 500, and roughly 300 fossils.

The Best Is Yet To Come