Life As A Dinosaur Artist

DE&i

Hi everyone,

Elliot and I are attending an 1 hour talk by renowned dinosaur artist Bob Nicholls tomorrow evening at our local museum in Peterborough / UK . Bob will explain how he became a professional dinosaur artist and how he makes scientifically accurate illustrations and models.

There was also a Paleo Art Competition at the museum , the entries ( check out the slide show at the link ) where childrens drawings of Jurassic Sea Creatures...Elliot entered his best Ichthyosaur but didnt make it to the final 21 selections im afraid :( .

Regards,

D&E.

Regards.....D&E&i

The only certainty with fossil hunting is the uncertainty.

https://lnk.bio/Darren.Withers

Professional dinosaur artist! I'll bet there must be a couple of kids who would like to do that.

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

Please post Elliot's Ichthyosaur drawing. I would like to see it and I am certain there are others as well. Thank you.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Please post Elliot's Ichthyosaur drawing. I would like to see it and I am certain there are others as well. Thank you.

Apparently due to the huge volume of drawings submitted they couldn't return them via post which i thought was a little harsh.

Elliot said he was cool about and that he was more of a Dino kind of man artist..!

The talk was a real eye opener giving a real insight into the world of paleoartists.

With Robert Nicholls standing out from rest.

He was quite a funny guy telling us about the long haul flight needed in this career to make a living.

But very rewarding...it was a very pleasent evening on the whole.

Regards,

Darren.

Regards.....D&E&i

The only certainty with fossil hunting is the uncertainty.

https://lnk.bio/Darren.Withers