Magazine Article On Hunting For Megalodon Teeth

megateeth

Recently a local magazine wrote a 7 page article on my search for Megalodon Teeth.

Click the link above to see the article.

I am sorry the quality and size are not better. The magazine never posted the article on the web so I had to scan it.

I saw that on your web site cool. B)B)B):D

Thanks. It was going to be a short article. The writer came out and had to be back in after one dive. It was one of those late winter days where the weather finally breaks. There were dolphins swimming by and a bunch of boats going up the intercoastal. When I came up from my first dive he did not want to leave and the story got a bit longer.

There are people that live near the coast and never get out on the water. When they do get out they remember how much they are missing. I appreciate every minute I get out in the sun. Probably because I lived up north for 35 years. Also, I spend so much time under water when I go out that I do not get to spend enough time in the sun and fresh air. There is never enough time in a day for everything that you want to do.

I liked the helmet you were diving with in the article. I know you adapted it for diving. What type of helmet is ti and who manufactures it?

I liked the helmet you were diving with in the article. I know you adapted it for diving. What type of helmet is ti and who manufactures it?

A friend of mine from Germany bought it for me. The manufacturer is PRIJON and I think it was a kayak or rock climbing helmet. I do like it a lot, it is very comfortable.