Many Fossils For Trade

Paleor

We have a great quantity of fossils, the most of them are from Ukraine.

All fossils are good listed with periods and locations.

We are ready to exchange.

We have a great quantity of fossils, the most of them are from Ukraine.

All fossils are good listed with periods and locations.

We are ready to exchange.

Please offer specific items for exchange in this Fossil Trades forum, and please do not direct to a commercial site that offers fossils for sale.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Bummer might have some good stuff there.

What comes from Ukraine?

Is there a place on here for commercial sales ?

I think I remember that dude from Morocco selling stuff all over.

High priced most but well it was for sale.

Jeff

...Is there a place on here for commercial sales ?

Not for commercial sales, no. We have the Member-to-Member Sales forum, but it is a delayed-permission feature, and no linking of commercial sites is allowed there either.

We were once overrun with sellers who only joined to get access to our members' wallets, so we got pretty hard with the rules (which, by the way, are clear, concise, and pretty hard to miss). If we wanted to wade through advertising all day, we would charge for it ;)

We give the benefit of the doubt to our new member here, because we have to consider the possibility of language issues. But, when a commercial seller's first post links to his commercial website under the guise of "trades", it's usually a bad sign...
  • I found this Informative 2

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

I like and agree with the standards this Forum imposes to keep the standards high.

Got you now, and makes sense, also might be a rip-off anyway , as to a place well where hard to get your $$$$ back.

Good deal then.

Jeff

Got you now, and makes sense, also might be a rip-off anyway , as to a place well where hard to get your $$$$ back.

Good deal then.

He might also be a top-notch, honest, reliable seller; we don't know.

The delayed permission (based on participation in the Forum's conversations) for the sales forum is there to allow everyone to get to know each other before engaging in commerce. This is a privilege reserved for well established members, which discourages those with no real intention of being a part of the community :)

He might also be a top-notch, honest, reliable seller; we don't know.

Yes, we can't write him off that fast. We give everybody chances to prove themselves. :) Eventually with a positive reputation established they can then start selling.

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

I wonder if non-fluent English speakers might tend to confuse the word 'trade' with 'exchange' with buying and selling?

I wonder if non-fluent English speakers might tend to confuse the word 'trade' with 'exchange' with buying and selling?

Yes, international communication is an issue, and warrants latitude.

Yes, so I'm wondering if there is a way to head that off, like adding (barter) to the title?

"Swap" was in the running, but "trade" is more universal (plus the rules for posting are hard to miss and abundantly clear).

The fall-back is to notify a non-compliant poster & give 'em a mulligan.

It is looking like this one was a drive-by...