The Real Me?

RJB

Ummm... right... I think you've inhaled to much crab dust ;) . Step away from the air scribe, its gonna be okay. We are all here for you man. :P

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Ummm... right... I think you've inhaled to much crab dust ;) . Step away from the air scribe, its gonna be okay. We are all here for you man. :P

Hey barefootgirl,,, I swear its all true. Just go ahead and ask me. Ha!!!

Ok, your right, its all not true. I did lie about the extra pair of socks. Ha!!! jeeeeesh im funny!!! My wife tells me im only funny to myself,, but shes just jelous and lies alot.

RB

Lets see someone top that!!!

I've been married three times.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

rjb - at times i imagine myself being some of the people on here, and what it would be like. i get very tired just thinking about thinking about being you. i need to rest now.

Uh.. huh... are you sure that last concretion you worked on wasn't dipped in opium. :blink: Well at least it sounds like your happy! So enjoy your trip man and if you see any crabs crawling up the walls just chill, they're only visiting and should be gone in about 8 to 12 hrs. :D

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

I'm the only male in a house with 5 girls.

It sounds like to me that both of you have been blessed to have so many women in your lives! RIGHT!!!!! :P

Alfred North Whithead

I'm the only male in a house with 5 girls.

you need a job which requires extensive travel.

I have been married 5 times, my next wife will come with her own patch repair kit.

RB we know you drank all day yesterday but thought you had stopped by now :faint:

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

You kids are funny. But in a good way. I dont know if you folks are being truthful of the marrage thing or not, but ive been married to the same gal for 29 years, and thats after 2 years of dating. 3 super kids too! Ive never been arrested. Never been in jail. I dont steal, I dont cheat, I am not religous in any way, but do belive in the simple rules of the good book, Just dont need a human made up god to tell me whats right or wrong. I dont leave any trash behind whatsoever where ever I go or whatever I do. I shoot guns, but only at wood or plastic/aluminum targets and pick them up before we leave. I even pick up all casings too. I help out the poor and elderly, but not with money, I just help when the oppertunity presents itself, I dont go looking for it. I dont dontate money to charities, but I have spent money on grocerys for a couple of my poor friends. I always offer my help to my neighbors, but never ask for help in return. Ok, I have needed help a couple of times, but I hate to ask for help. I am very very giving to my true freinds, only have 2 of them, ( dont ask), and nobody gives more than I, and im not talking money, but from ones self. I come across as super freindly, but I dont let any people into my life. A long story that one, but I finally let a fellow into my life after many years and is turning out to be one hell of a freind!!! I hope all you folks can find a friend as good as this friend of mine? Other than that, most people suck!!! Please dont let that last sentence ###### you off, you fossil folks are ok in my book, I just dont want any more true freinds. Hurts too much. You can believe this story or the first one. One of them is actually true?

RB