Fossil shop

post-19610-0-23407400-1441979245_thumb.jpg

Here is a 3.06 inch long Albertosaur Tooth! Just dug this one up a week or 2 ago! It has great color and lots of character. This one looks like it broke out of the mouth while feeding. Let me know what you think.

post-19610-0-68109500-1441980201_thumb.jpg

Here is a Very Very Rare Rooted Albertosaur tooth! This was an incredible find I dug up this spring!

Measures in at a little over 3.75 inches long! Thanks for looking.

Any questions let me know.

attachicon.gif20150908_210555.jpg

Here is a 3.06 inch long Albertosaur Tooth! Just dug this one up a week or 2 ago! It has great color and lots of character. This one looks like it broke out of the mouth while feeding. Let me know what you think.

'I think' you are making me jealous! Haha, you have a great dig site there!!

Thanks! It has been great so far should be pulling out tons more starting in about a week or so for the next couple months. Hope to find that skull and body to the rooted tooth I just posted :)

Do you have any ground shots of the teeth? Those teeth are amazing. It would be so neat to see what they look like as found just lying there in the dirt.

post-19610-0-75184900-1442017457_thumb.jpg

Here is a very nice rooted Triceratops tooth.

Measuring in at 1.31 inches long.

Thanks for looking as always let me know what you think.

Well then it impossible for it to be triceratops it must be one of the other Ceratopsian from the Judith River. That's even nicer.

• I found this Informative 1

attachicon.gif20150908_210534.jpg

Here is a very nice rooted Triceratops tooth.

Measuring in at 1.31 inches long.

Thanks for looking as always let me know what you think.

Super tooth. A nicely rooted 'big' ceratopsian tooth is much rarer find up here than a T. Rex tooth. It may be that they are less common ...or.. the shape doesn't jump out as much as a glistening theropod tooth. I'll find theropod teeth often when trekking up and down the hoodoos but ceratopsian teeth more often when poking around a microsite.

• I found this Informative 1

Thanks guys, That is good to know I have another one out of the same spot and it is bigger yet. I will post a picture of it.