2009 Treasure Expo - Myrtle Beach April 4,5

megateeth

I am not sure how fossil related this will be. The promoter told me that he was trying to get a few fossil hunters/dealers there. I will be there with a couple hundred megs, but I am not sure who else will.

www.treasureexpo.com

...Do you sell any of your megs online?

He sure does: http://megateeth.com/

(Nothing but kudos from his customers, too)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I'll be at this expo, I know David and he is a really nice guy.

If I see you, I'll introduce myself.

" This comment brought to you by the semi-famous AeroMike"

It is/was a really nice show and I met some great people. I say was for me because even though there is a day left I had to go home early because I got sick. Nothing serious but I was out of it all day. I got back to the house around 3am. If anyone can get there Sunday they should try to go.

I am to far away to go but wish Bill lots of luck at the show. I am not into megs so have not bought from him but understand that he is a gteat seller. Hope he updates us on how the show went.

Seldom

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway