Huge Trilo?

Guest GemstoneAndFossil

So in your pictures, the camera is focused in the background not the rock, try taking them in sunlight, on a piece of paper

Guest GemstoneAndFossil

These ones don't have anything special and I don't think I even cleaned them , what im trying to get at here is the uniform shapes . especially on the second set of pictures I just posted , as you can see the back and front show a strange coloration versus the rock around it .

Yes, try to get better pics, out in the sunlight, but I wouldn't recommend white paper as the contrast can make the fossil too dark (A grey or other medium shade can ameliorate that).. And play around with the light angle on each item to get the important features highlighted by the light and shadow.

Also don't hold the camera too close to the subject - most regular lenses aren't made to focus that close.

Guest GemstoneAndFossil

I wont be making any more new threads on the forums , my ideas and my thoughts are not welcome in this scientific community so I will watch from a distance.

That is a strange reaction. You have some real fossils, brachiopods and horn corals, and a large thing that does not look like a trilobite. You asked, the members told you what they thought. Why do you think, after all the effort, that you are unwelcome?

It is not unwelcome, it is just in this case incorrect. After we properly described our points, right answers you have denied them and decided that even some professionals are just wrong. You should come back, it's easier to learn when you are able to ask questions. (But you shouldnt question your mentors answers until you yourself are a good mentor) All are welcome here.

Third note is thoughts and ideas are always welcome as long as you try to understand everyone else's thoughts and ideas)