Im Listing This Under Hit And Run Fake News

The Liberator

Guest solius symbiosus

The mods and admins discussed this video last week. Funny stuff, but there is some concern whether it is appropriate, as we have younger members on the forum.

Why? :mellow:

I love The Onion's satire, but it is intended for a mature audience. We have to maintain a kid-friendly forum :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Guest solius symbiosus
Ah, ok, I understund , then take care with some bloodthirsty posts there... :)

That is one of the things that I find ironic about America. Our culture exposes kids to mind numbing violence through the media from birth, but sexuality is taboo... guess it is our Puritan roots???

...but sexuality is taboo...

It certainly is in the context of "sexual predator"!

Mating dinos would not carry as much of a stigma.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

That is one of the things that I find ironic about America. Our culture exposes kids to mind numbing violence through the media from birth, but sexuality is taboo... guess it is our Puritan roots???

don't think so, because if you consider the views toward "violence" and "sexuality" in other places/cultures where Puritanism was never present, you'll see some similar trends. Killing to eat has always been ubiquitous, and aggression is the most easily modeled behavior of all. young children take to violence and aggression quite naturally, and actually have to be trained not to engage in it. but even the most hardened criminals in prison have strong feelings regarding what should be done with predatory pedophiles. a significant percentage of people would approve of certain violence, and high on their list would be violence used against sexual predators.

• 4 weeks later...

Unreal can not wait to see where this goes

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway