New Acquisition - A big bug!

prem

Meet my new pet...Cambropallas tellesto. Totally housebroken and docile. Never bites. Eats very little, although it did eat a meal worth about $145 when I first got it.

gallery_13994_2504_1981982.jpg

gallery_13994_2504_75830.jpg

Edited by prem

Very nice!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Very nice bug Prem. I use to sell a lot of those, but most were faked in some way or another. You have a really good bug there.

RB

That is a beautiful one! Congrats for the acquisition! :)

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Very pretty.

If I saw a pair like that at that price, I'd have bought it for sure.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Very pretty.

If I saw a pair like that at that price, I'd have bought it for sure.

Which is why I called my wife from work during lunch and consulted with her whether we had the funds to afford it... About a week later, the same vendor had one an inch longer for about $170 and another for $135 that was an inch shorter...she must have a connection who found a nice 'honey hole' in the desert.

---Prem

You should be careful. Those things have been known to take fingers!

...I'm back.

Wish we could find ones like that up here.... finding one of those in the field would definitely make my day....

• 3 weeks later...