meg tooth

Hello,

I bought this nice meg tooth on megateeth.com a few monthes ago.

According to the seller the tooth has no restauration at all but I have the feeling that there may be some restauration on the bourrelet. I asked the seller by email to confirm me that there was no restauration once I received it but got no answer which let me think that it is indeed restaured.

Do you think that tghis tooth is restaured?post-18373-0-60229800-1461146499_thumb.jpg

Looks genuine to me. Bill's reputation is solid. His business is based on selling really high quality teeth and being honest about it. If he said it isn't restored, then you can rest easy that it hasn't been restored.

• I found this Informative 1

Luck is the most important skill of a fossil diver.

Pease dont misunderstand me. I am sure he is honest and trustwothy. But maybe there has been some kind of misunderstanding about this tooth...

This is a gorgeous tooth and I love it with or without restauration.

Thanks for your opinion.

A nice larger Meg tooth with no repair or restoration. A great additoin to your collection.

Edited by fossilselachian

It is au naturale; very nice :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!