Carboniferous Plants From France 103

docdutronc

Once again; beautiful fossils!

It is long overdue, but I would like to take this opportunity to recognize your incredible collection and your authoritative body of work, by awarding The Fossil Forum's Golden Drool Bucket.

Golden Drool Bucket.jpg

This is only the third time it has been awarded, and the first time for connoisseurship.

I had hesitated before now because the title of the award does not reflect the level of respect that your accomplishments deserve. Thank you Bruno!

(Edit:  LINK to some of Bruno's outstanding collection.  Unfortunately, many older photos did not survive previous TFF database changes.)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Auspex said:
Once again; beautiful fossils!

It is long overdue, but I would like to take this opportunity to recognize your incredible collection and your authoritative body of work, by awarding The Fossil Forum's Golden Drool Bucket.

This is only the third time it has been awarded, and the first time for connoisseurship.

I had hesitated before now because the title of the award does not reflect the level of respect that your accomplishments deserve. Thank you Bruno!

Hi Auspex

Too much honor, thank you, I continue to share my passion for plant fossils in my area....

Bruno

Bruno...... Very nice Sigillaria.... the Alethopteris looks big, Ive never seen such a complete frond.... we seem to only find frond sections nodular although the biggest frond I found I donated to a University Museum to go on display ( a paripteris gigantea)........

Very well done..... And congratulations on the award and do continue to show your finds.... awsome..........

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Bruno...... Very nice Sigillaria.... the Alethopteris looks big, Ive never seen such a complete frond.... we seem to only find frond sections nodular although the biggest frond I found I donated to a University Museum to go on display ( a paripteris gigantea)........

Very well done..... And congratulations on the award and do continue to show your finds.... awsome..........

Hi Terry

the Alethopteris ferns is 25 centimeters , I like the yellow jaune , pyrite deposits .... ;)

best regards

bruno

• 9 years later...