Hoping to borrow some Mifflin trilobite images for My 10 year old Son's display.

Mignoffo

My ten year old son has a wonderful opportunity to display his local fossil collection at the Burpee Museum in Rockford, Ililnois for their national fossil day. As he is only ten, many of his fossils are maybe a tad less than museum quality. So, for part of his display he will have some of his mifflin ordovician fossils. He has a couple hash plates with assorted trilobite fragments which are cool as heck, but I think it would be nice to display some photos of complete, or almost complete specimens to go along with his fragments.

The species whose images I am requesting are:

Gabriceraurus

Basiliella

Thaelops

Calyptaulax

Isotelus

on a side note.  He also has partial tully monster fossils from Mazon Creek, so maybe a couple images of well preserved mazon creek animals would be nice to display also. Maybe the common shrimp and tully.

Thanx for any help - it's for a great cause. The images would be used for only six hours then discarded if that is what you wish, or if acceptible, he could keep them for any potential future educational display.

I suggest Midwestpaleo.com and contact the webmaster for permission to use his images. The site has images from the Platteville up to the Maquoketa. There are also a few trilobites you did not mention that I feel would add to your sons wow factor.

Best regards,

Paul

• I found this Informative 1

...I'm back.