Questions about SVP Salt Lake City

DeepTimeIsotopes

I have never been to one of these events and I don't really know who to ask these questions to. I figured this might be a good place to ask. Any help would be appreciated. First off, is it open to the public? If so, is there a cost to attend and do I have to pay in advance?

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Go to www.vertpaleo.org and every answer you're looking for will be in the "meetings" section of the website.

yes it is open to the public and yes it costs.  Some may say it costs a lot.  

Looking forward to seeing you there, Bobby.  

If you really want to go and don't want to pay the high cost you can contact them and ask about volunteering. I was able to volunteer at the Raleigh meeting a couple years ago. You work a day and can attend talks the rest of the time.