Gastropod Omlett

RJB

I wish I could spell? Anyways, I used to by eggs carved out of limestone that had all those fusulinids and even one time bought a bowl carved out of that stuff. Well one day while browsing thought one of these pakastani tents in Arizona I came across this carved egg. Its just a stupid fossil rock, but the way the gastropod is showing I had to have it! I think it cost me 50 cents!!! Ha!!!

Those are really cool. Those would make great decorations and a perfect gift for relatives

that are not really into fossils. They would love it.. Of course, fossil hunters would love it too.

Welcome to the forum!

spelling is overrated. and that's a dino egg with three yolks. it's worth a fortune. you're weclome.

I wish I could spell? Anyways, I used to by eggs carved out of limestone that had all those fusulinids and even one time bought a bowl carved out of that stuff. Well one day while browsing thought one of these pakastani tents in Arizona I came across this carved egg. Its just a stupid fossil rock, but the way the gastropod is showing I had to have it! I think it cost me 50 cents!!! Ha!!!

pakastani eggs huh? no wonder why there's so many of them here. j.k. nice find!