Reptile Limb ID

Trilobiting

Hello. I recently purchased this composite reptile limb from Hell Creek, and am asking for some identification(s).

Seller's Description:

This listing is for a composite dinosaur age reptile limb bone from the Hell Creek Formation of MT.  These bones were not found together and are likely not from the same species but it creates a neat way to display limb bones.  These fossils were found in the Hell Creek fossil beds and date back to the Late Cretaceous about 66 million years ago.  The species is unknown but these are definitely small reptile bones from an extinct animal that was living among the dinosaurs!  

Thanks. :)

image.jpeg

"Fossils have richer stories to tell about the lub-dub of dinosaur life than we have been willing to listen to." - Robert T. Bakker

Seann,

What are the sizes of the bones?

This looks like something @jpc might be able to identify.

Neat acquisition. 
Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

5 hours ago, Fossildude19 said:

Seann,

What are the sizes of the bones?

This looks like something @jpc might be able to identify.

Neat acquisition. 
Regards,

About 2 inches, when all together, half an inch when separated.

"Fossils have richer stories to tell about the lub-dub of dinosaur life than we have been willing to listen to." - Robert T. Bakker

Hmmm... it is a tough one.  It is easy to assume by the way the guy has set them up that we are looking at femur/tibia/fibula or humerus/radius/ulna.  But I don't think so.  The bottom left is likely a radius  based on the trianglely proximal end, but the other end looks more metapodialish (finger/toe bone).  But the top bone shows no signs of being either femur or humerus.  Both of those have at least a bit of a ball on one end, which this thing doesn't. It looks like a metacarpal of a bigger animal.  The third bone looks metapodialish to me as well.  

It is nice of the seller to be honest.  I will agree with the small reptile identification, though.