GMR Reptile (Croc Mossasaur?) Vert ID help

AshHendrick

Asking for some help if I could get an ID on the species of this recent find of mine? I've pulled from GMR (GreensMill Run Greenville NC) Rick noted it's def. Reptile but unsure 100% if it's Croc or mossasaur?  Any clarification on that and if there is enough of it to go further into a species/placement/relative size of what it belonged to would be AMAZING! I found it with the usual GMR assembly of great white, tiger shark teeth, whale bone/ear bone, a mossasaur tooth and petrified wood. 

IMG_3212.JPG

IMG_3213.JPG

IMG_3214.JPG

IMG_3218.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

If there is Cretaecous at GMR at would guess it is mosasaur.  The concave/convex ends are just not quite enough so to be croc... but that is just one guy's opinion.  And it is pretty big.  What is the age of the Tertiary there?  I think crocs only got this big in North Am during the Eocene.  (Fell free to correct me Miocene collectors). 

I think you also have a Mosasaur vert But a few people mentioned it might be a croc as well....I lean to a Mosasaur.  Here is a few pictures of one I have that looks a lot like the one you have.

2017-03-11 14.06-tile.jpg

Tony
The Brooks Are Like A Box Of Chocolates,,,, You Never Know What You'll Find.

I Told You I Don't Have Alzheimer's.....I Have Sometimers. Some Times I Remember

And Some Times I Forget.... I Mostly Forget.

I think odds are mosasaur because we find very little to no crocodilian fossils there. 

That's exciting!! There is cretaceous there for sure at GMR!! Rick is right, I hardly ever find anything Croc there - in fours years of digging almost every weekend I have found maybe one croc tooth and two croc scoots. Which would make it an exceptionally rare and quite large croc vert if it was I suppose but it looks more like mos. from what i've seen online as well! Thanks guys!