Got quite the fossil hunting trip planned

RJB

Been a very long time ive been this excited about a fossil hunting trip!  This upcomming trip has been 18 months in the making.  Going to find lots of ammonites, but thats not the exciting part for me.  I should find some rather rare fossils that ive been after for quite some years!!  All private property.  Cant freakin wait!  Gunna be losing some sleep tonight!!!  Oh the mystery.  Im not gunna say anything about what im after, but i will post a trip report once I get back.  Believe you me my fingers are crossed!!!   I should be making a trip report by the 1st of June?   Oh the mystery!!!    :)

RB

Best of luck to you, Sir - May the Fossil Gods smile upon you. :) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

RJB's Excellent Adventure- Coming soon to a theatre near you!:popcorn:

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Thanks fellas.   You one funny guy Darktooth.   I make my last phone calls today and leave next week.   Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hoooooooooooooo!!!!

RB

Have a great one, Ron. And don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back! :)

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

OK !!  Excitement -- you have us all revved up. Are you planning on some in situ photos ? Maybe a little step by step prep transitions?  June 1st is a long way off, but I can wait as long as I have my popcorn  :popcorn:

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Thank you Kane.  Would love to meet you some day. 

Shellseeker:  As a matter of fact, i do plan on taking some insitu photos.  I love seeing what other folks are finding and some of them also take in situ photos.  Just love that. 

and for everyone else, once I get back, I should have a heck of a post for ya's?

RB

1 hour ago, RJB said:

and for everyone else, once I get back, I should have a heck of a post for ya's?

RB

I can hardly wait already, Ron. The suspense is just killing me! This is no time for me to go on a diet :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Good luck Ron, gotta love access to the fossil rich lands:)

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!