Opinions on these claws, buy worthy? real?

I've been really wanting to get back into fossil collecting, so I thought I could start off by buying something to make my collection better. I've always had an interest for theropod material probably since it's so rare.

I came across these claws on eBay. It's a bit pricey but before I make any purchase I'd like to know if I should have any worries of them being fake.

Is this claw genuine?

I moved your post to the Is it Real sub-forum. :)

Please post pictures of the fossils in question directly here, rather than sales links. 

We do not allow sales links to be posted here, in this litagious society, we do not wish to open the Forum to lawsuits. ;) 

Regards, 

• I found this Informative 1

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

I used to own the one in the top picture.  It is genuine, but very well worn, as if it were tumbled.  There are much better specimens of an Anzu wyliei hand claws out there.  Be patient, and a nice one will come along.  

• I found this Informative 3

The claws are genuine, but the dealer is a known reseller. Despite the discount, I am certain you are not getting the optimal pricing.

• I found this Informative 1

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Yes, they are real claws and the seller is trustworthy! I already negotiated with him! I also think these fossils are very worn. The price is not compatible with poor conservation of the claws. Wait a little while that much better claws will appear and cost a lot cheaper! Hugs!

Is It real, or it's not real, that's the question!

03.PNG