Can someone identify this please?

jack.d23

Is this the same object from a different angle?

When posting to the Fossil ID section, it is generally a good idea to provide as much information as possible such as location where the object was found, geological formation (if known), and something to indicate size (such as a ruler). The more information you can provide, the better our members can be of assistance. ;) 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

20170619_122125.jpg

Thanks. Is there a way of uploading multiple photos for each item. It's just that it only sends one at a time?

The post with 2 photos are the only ones for that item. The last one looks like a shell of some sort.

14 minutes ago, jack.d23 said:

The post with 2 photos are the only ones for that item. The last one looks like a shell of some sort.

It very well could be, but again, without any location information the prospect for a more precise identification may be limited. Would these also be from north Devon?

Tentatively, I would say it might be another piece of oyster shell.

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Maybe they are sponges in flint.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

The specimen in the first two pictures looks very much like a calcite-filled concretion to me.  The remaining pictures definitely look like sections of oyster shell.

-Joe

Illigitimati non carborundum

Fruitbat's PDF Library