illustrations needed

Can'tGetRight

i have been asked to give a short presentation to a group of 4H campers here in my county. i would like to have some illustrations to go along with some whale bone and shark teeth that i will be showing.

a couple of years ago i was give some at the aurora fossil festival but for some reason i can't find them.

and yes i have done the google thing but can't find anything i like.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks craig

13 minutes ago, Can'tGetRight said:

i have been asked to give a short presentation to a group of 4H campers here in my county. i would like to have some illustrations to go along with some whale bone and shark teeth that i will be showing.

a couple of years ago i was give some at the aurora fossil festival but for some reason i can't find them.

and yes i have done the google thing but can't find anything i like.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks craig

What kinda illustrations are ya looking for? I could probably whip a few up from somewhere...

Every single fossil you see is a miracle set in stone, and should be treated as such.

meargle

more of whale than shark i guess. i've got some skull bone and verts that i had no idea what they were until someone showed me a detailed picture (more of a drawing)

craig 

So you want us to draw those ourselves or just whip something off the internet? And what whales/sharks do you want us to draw (or at least state the location/age/species of those fossils and well do the rest)

Ill actually be happy to try to draw a quality pic for someone.

If you're a fossil nut from Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or Torrance, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Mosasaurus_hoffmannii_skull_schematic.png

thanks to all for the offer to help. i was pointed in the right direction to find what i needed. 

my little show went off well. i will post a link soon.

craig