belemniten

Hi Sebastian,

Just in case you don't already know about it, you can check out the identification of your fossils here  You may need to register first if you're not already active there, as Kevin already is.

• I found this Informative 1

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

21 minutes ago, Ludwigia said:

Hi Sebastian,

Just in case you don't already know about it, you can check out the identification of your fossils here  You may need to register first if you're not already active there, as Kevin already is.

A good link indeed! 

To have access to some of the things, you just need to make an account. Once you've posted 50 or more messages in the Community, you will become a Normal member. Once you made 100 messages and have been member for a year, you become a Senior member: this will grant you access to nearly all features of the website.

I really like this website, especially the Determinatiesysteem (like Collections here on TFF) and the Locations. This lets you look at many different around the world, and gives you lots of info about them. I always check this before leaving on holidays, to see what fossil hunting locations are nearby, so that once there I can have a day for fossil collecting.

• I found this Informative 1

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

41 minutes ago, Ludwigia said:

Hi Sebastian,

Hi Roger ! Thanks for the link ! I indeed know this website and I have an account there. But in this case I forgot to look there so thanks :D

5 minutes ago, Max-fossils said:

A good link indeed! 

To have access to some of the things, you just need to make an account. Once you've posted 50 or more messages in the Community, you will become a Normal member. Once you made 100 messages and have been member for a year, you become a Senior member: this will grant you access to nearly all features of the website.

I really like this website, especially the Determinatiesysteem (like Collections here on TFF) and the Locations. This lets you look at many different around the world, and gives you lots of info about them. I always check this before leaving on holidays, to see what fossil hunting locations are nearby, so that once there I can have a day for fossil collecting.

Thanks for the information ! I also always look at this website before my holidays ...

Many greetings from Germany ! Have a great time with many fossils :)

Regards Sebastian

Belo.gif

3 minutes ago, belemniten said:

Thanks for the information ! I also always look at this website before my holidays ...

Good idea :D

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

glad you liked the spot Sebastian :D

growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.