Fossil news on your laptop or phone

Brittle Star

I have just discovered that if you search for 'fossils' on flipboard under 'your passions' (it is an app you can get on your phone, also will open on laptops) it will bring up loads of news on fossils from all over the world.  Once I was signed in I deleted off my phone and just used it on my laptop to save data usage. I expect I am probably the last to find out this but I thought I would mention it anyway.

Never ask a starfish for directions

Flipboard is pretty fun to play with. You can also search 'palaeontology', 'geology', 'minerals', 'rocks', etc. It's a decent app but it is a data-sucker so it definitely is better for use on WiFi or if you have unlimited data.

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?