The 3Q/3D Trip - Day Three - Bowmanville

Kane

Too bad the planned excursions to Bowmanville are always outside of my time frame, but I can nevertheless enjoy the reports and get really envious over the great finds being made. Thanks to all for broadcasting this community effort.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Yes , very nice pics ! I think I recognized somebody from the OPC... Could not make it this year, let's wait for next one !

5 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

Too bad the planned excursions to Bowmanville are always outside of my time frame, but I can nevertheless enjoy the reports and get really envious over the great finds being made. Thanks to all for broadcasting this community effort.

But you will be coming next year, yes? We can at least do the usual Arkona-Brechin tour. And maybe more, pending your travel dates. It would be fantastic to have you with us again (and depending on timing and money, some of us may pay you a visit, too!).

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

2 hours ago, Kane said:

But you will be coming next year, yes? We can at least do the usual Arkona-Brechin tour. And maybe more, pending your travel dates. It would be fantastic to have you with us again (and depending on timing and money, some of us may pay you a visit, too!).

I'll be there probably sometime in June, and of course, everyone is welcome here any time!

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Wow, that brought some memories of numerous hunts at Bowmanville back in the day when you could just roll in on the weekends and ask for permission to hunt.  Yeah those complete Pseudogygites are rare.  Managed to find a very nice 3-D one with great shell material.  Oh for the smell of limestone in the morning.  Thanks for the great write-up and pics on the trip(s).