Crab's Fever

MB

Hi all!

MB... You have an amazing collection, truly incredible!! If I wasn't such a law-abiding fella, I'd quite like to come round and burgle your house...!! I'm utterly green with envy, but very happy to have seen them all... Really stunning finds, and lovely prepwork too! Well done!!

All the best

Gethin

"We try not to use the word insane, we prefer the term mentally hilarious... "

Hello MB. If you let me fly over and move in with you, and take me fossil hunting with you, I will dust your display case for you.

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

Hi all!

MB... You have an amazing collection, truly incredible!! If I wasn't such a law-abiding fella, I'd quite like to come round and burgle your house...!! I'm utterly green with envy, but very happy to have seen them all... Really stunning finds, and lovely prepwork too! Well done!!

All the best

Gethin

Hi, many thanks for your compliments, but a lot of species are lacking in my collection, perhaps you could help me with some Bartonian crabs or with some Gault crabs who lacks me, yes ? :D

mb - tj and i found a bottle from vietnam at the beach and it had crabs on the bottom of it, so i took a picture for you.

post-488-1232842856_thumb.jpg

mb - tj and i found a bottle from vietnam at the beach and it had crabs on the bottom of it, so i took a picture for you.

post-488-1232842856_thumb.jpg

Are those made into the glass? Or what I can't tell for sure. That is neat lookin.

yeth, they are
All I got to say is you need to be more careful, you seem to get crabs in the strangest places!!! :o;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Maxfossil. Even though thats not my crab, I still fall in love everytime I see one of that quality! Good work fella. There must be something wrong with someone who does not fall in love with crabs? We crab dudes must be far superior in some way? Not to mention better looking that most! Ha!!!

RB

Wonderful job; just beautiful!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Hey Maxfossil. Even though thats not my crab, I still fall in love everytime I see one of that quality! Good work fella. There must be something wrong with someone who does not fall in love with crabs? We crab dudes must be far superior in some way? Not to mention better looking that most! Ha!!!

RB

Thanks RB!

Is not perfect but it is also nice, the carapace was all split. Is the first time that prepare a Tumidocarcinus. :wacko:

Also for me the crabs are fascinating! :drool:

• 4 weeks later...
It is not just a crab! is a Isopoda.

Upper Cretaceous, Cenomanian-Turonian, Gara Sbaa, Morocco.

I really like that!!!

What size is it?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

hello everyone, :D

here's a news!

Wow Massimo, is your?

I have seen this fauna in Milano, but I don't remember any Isopoda.

Nice ;)

hello everyone, :D

here's a news!

John is stewing with the green monster envy.

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....