JohnBrewer

Sorry for the pic quality, iPhone.

First one, could it be a rooted Hamadasuchus rebouli tooth? A bit difficult to see but it does have a bulbous end.   

The middle one Rebbachisaurus garasbae or another sauropod? I’m sure the one on the right is R. garasbae.  

D701011E-D17C-43B2-B162-3FC92C0DFA88.thumb.jpeg.20dcade98b307e5b59bf40b99498c383.jpeg

Spino? Croc?

B20A25D7-581F-420D-AC7D-8CBACEC8E752.thumb.jpeg.b87fdbb61d224ce68dfc1b6d836a7ae9.jpeg

7183DCEE-1EE4-4581-BD10-CF18A8D31123.thumb.jpeg.4b1d495e801cfd35f98bba8c7d77eab9.jpeg

@Troodon @LordTrilobite

John is the top tooth on the right,  is the shaft faceted or oval/round. Going to need more views of the other teeth next to it.

The other two teeth the one on the left might be spino, is the vertical ribbing all around the tooth? Does the one on the left have two cutting edges or none hard to see.

43 minutes ago, Troodon said:

John is the top tooth on the right,  is the shaft faceted or oval/round. Going to need more views of the other teeth next to it.

The other two teeth the one on the left might be spino, is the vertical ribbing all around the tooth? Does the one on the left have two cutting edges or none hard to see.

Yeah, pretty poor images but I thought a man of your skill ;) 

I’ll bring my microscope home home and get some quality images in a day or so. Just chomping at the bit. 

• digit changed the title to Kem Kem teeth ID

No skull has been found for Rebbachisaurus. So it should probably be just Sauropoda indet. Though it might be likely that it's Rebbachisaurus. The left and middle teeth are hard to judge from just that photo. The one on the right is definitely Sauropod.

The bottom teeth both look like croc to me.

• I found this Informative 1

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Both the bottom two are crocodile and you are right about the one on the top right Rebbachisaurus sp as for the other two I look forward to seeing additional photographs.

Thanks matt 

On 22/12/2017 at 8:13 PM, Troodon said:

Yes and yes. So I guess that's indicative of spino.

Here are much better pics and some more teeth.

Still007.thumb.jpg.b7a5bddb94a8a5723ea62b0dec3e9a1c.jpg

Nice photos, preservation not the best but I can see features of Hamadasuchus.

That first Sauropod tooth is extremely cool it's peg shaped and facted.  Have no idea what it is other than Sauropod.   It's what I called Neosauropoda indet in my post because not sure if it's a Titanosaurids or Rebbachisaurus...Your last tooth is what everyone is selling as Rebbachisaurus but my post says who really knows.

Did you see this .

Number 6 really suggests Hamadasuchus number 4 and 5 suggest sauropod but other than that i feel it would be a stretch to put a more definitive identification on them.

Matt

Agree with 4 & 5 a Sauropod indet they may be Unerupted teeth, and would say 6 is Hamadasuchus dentary tooth.  

I need to see more pictures of the other two black teeth. 

Edited by Troodon

19 hours ago, Troodon said:

Agree with 4 & 5 a Sauropod indet they may be Unerupted teeth, and would say 6 is Hamadasuchus dentary tooth.  

I need to see more pictures of the other two black teeth. 

Images of 4 and 5 Frank? How would you like the images? Closer? Other angles?Would it help if I made them lighter in colour? I can do that without losing detail. 

Would be great it they could be confirmed as unerupted teeth, I don’t have any in my collection. 

Sorry John I actually meant the two dark ones that you labeled Croc / Spino.  On the Sauropods teeth if you do not see a wear facet on them, which are not visible from the pictures odds are good they are unerupted but no way to prove it.