OK, I think I am kind of bending the rules on what constitutes paleo reconstuctions here. For the past few months I have been doing work and research for a Trilobite (Pseudogygites Lantimarginatus) themed science fair project for school. Now that it is February, the actual presentation of the project is approaching quickly. Since I enjoy baking and arts and crafts, and because I am a firm believer in the effectiveness of bribery, I wanted to incorporate something extra into my project. After hours of scouring the internet for all things Trilobite, I found a template for these Trilobite shaped cookies. After one night of hard work and over fourteen nights of doing nothing, the cookies are finally finished! Enjoy! (The pictures)

IMG_2372.JPG

IMG_2373.JPG

image.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

Humm, I'm not sure you got the proportions right. You'd better send me a box of them so I can measure correctly...in my belly!

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Well done!

Educational, and tasty.  :) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

"Humm, I'm not sure you got the proportions right. You'd better send me a box of them so I can measure correctly...in my belly"

There's no need for that. I already checked and improved the proportions. I'm not sure you would have wanted to do that, though. I've got an awful stomach ache right now.

1 hour ago, Fossildude19 said:

Well done!

Educational, and tasty.  :) 

Thank you! My digestive system has learned a lot!

:drool:

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

3 hours ago, ynot said:

They look better than the moroccon trilos.:wub:

And the only prepping tools needed are teeth.

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

4 hours ago, caldigger said:

And the only prepping tools needed are teeth.

And it only takes a few minutes to remove these ones from the holocene sugar cookie dough matrix!