Phyllocarids? Coprolites? Weird rock formations?

Velociraptor99

Hey TFF! Sorry to bug you guys with all these ID requests as of late, now that I have my own car and license I can now go to several (more like 2) fossil sites so I have quite a bit of material that I’m clueless about.

Today my brother and his friend took me back to the river/creek where they found the cool rock erosion/formation and burrow fossils last time on his property. The trek was treacherous and the fossils were practically non existent, not so much as a brachiopod despite it being a perfect location with a huge shale outcropping and wall.

I have a bunch of finds I am uncertain of, if anyone could help me identify them, that’d be great.

4F230634-B385-420C-A63A-40ECD0E2DFD7.jpeg

2BDD80C7-21AE-49E7-97F9-A34E926CFD4C.jpeg

1709A39E-335C-4452-ABD7-A100BA8CCD36.jpeg

So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and door will be opened for you. -Jesus Christ

More stuff:

F63D6022-FFE9-45CA-ADFF-15E787A42B3D.jpeg

B71DFDB2-8FCD-41BD-A937-5B24D09794A5.jpeg

So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and door will be opened for you. -Jesus Christ

And the best find, a piece of carbonized wood.

31AC20B3-EB7A-46A9-9CBE-C05BF39D325C.jpeg

Hey don't worry - we're here to help each other, no matter how many ID requests you post :) Would you mind posting slightly clearer pictures tho? That'd help with ID'ing your specimens.

Opalised fossils are the best: a wonderful mix between paleontology and mineralogy!

Q. Where do dinosaurs study?

A. At Khaan Academy!...

My ResearchGate profile