Keichousaurus UPDATE 2

BonuFrailman

Hey guys,

a while back I posted some photos of the Keich I impulse bought and many of you suggested taking photos with a jewelers loupe. So I’ve finally gotten around to it! Here’s the pictures.

421A04E9-E61F-4470-8627-CD398242EEF3.jpeg

7F687297-ED71-4E73-8C84-7E733EB132F5.jpeg

58A564AF-99C3-43A4-8300-66A2D7C88599.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1

I'm no expert on these, but I think it looks good. I don't see any obvious paint. The ribs look excellent! 

• I found this Informative 2

Could you take a picture showing the whole Keichousaurus without loupe?  The skeleton looks very much flattened in the magnified photos, perhaps wore off too much. 

• I found this Informative 2

1 hour ago, Crazyhen said:

Could you take a picture showing the whole Keichousaurus without loupe?  The skeleton looks very much flattened in the magnified photos, perhaps wore off too much. 

IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

Looks like a nice little baby you have their. Can’t see anything wrong with it. Just a little photography tip, if you can take your photos in good day light and place the specimens on a stable surface not holding it you will get better photos. I have lighten your photo a little to get a better look . I hope you don’t mind. :D :wub:

D79F4551-4AE2-464E-9E53-A61D5D149C29.jpeg

Yes, it is a hatchling. I don't see any problem with regard to its authenticity.  Look acid prepped to me though.  See the naturally split specimen attached for comparison.

ULJX0315.JPG

• I found this Informative 3