TyBoy

I saw these teeth for sale and the Id's look squirrely but I'm not an expert so look for a positive ID.

All from Hell Creek Formation

The seller identifies this as a Troodon tooth 1/4" looks more like a Pectinodon

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.3d12f106b0338681dcd338619539da13.jpg

The others are being sold as Dromaeosaurus/Raptor   All are 1/2" or less.  They look like juvie Nanotyrannus

5b54addbcdf3a_s-l400(2).jpg.41bec1c2355bacf7ac7357212d2eb228.jpgs-l400.jpg.41f40f3be746f1b310787b76698fad0a.jpgs-l1600.thumb.jpg.8d4cea922dddfe2c9b9aba354a9b53d9.jpg

TyBoy

Thank you.   You would think that sellers should try to become experts on what they sell, few however are.   

Jaimin013

Thought I would add to this post. A seller is trying to sell me these "Troodon" teeth but I believe they are actually from Pectinodon bakkeri (I may be wrong) but that's what I believe. It is such a common thing for sellers to mistake this ID that it will take a lot of searching until I can actually find one that is actually from Troodon. Sadtimes :( lol

cretaceous-montana-troodon-dinosaur-tooth-1a.jpgcretaceous-montana-troodon-dinosaur-tooth-1b.jpg

cretaceous-montana-troodon-dinosaur-tooth-3a.jpgcretaceous-montana-troodon-dinosaur-tooth-3b.jpg

cretaceous-montana-troodon-dinosaur-tooth-4a.jpgcretaceous-montana-troodon-dinosaur-tooth-4b.jpg

bcfossilcollector

@Jaimin013 agree. The large denticles almost shout Pectinoden. I’m almost certain as well. Beautiful examples!

Troodon

Nice teeth and agree P. bakkeri.  That first one is pretty good specimen 

Dracorex_hogwartsia

Also agree with Pectinodon and like Troodon said, the first one is pretty nice. You may want to consider that one if you don't already have one.