Ed's House of Gems ..... The Tradition Continues

Brett Breakin' Rocks

Well when I was riding the "Wagon Train", M. Jackson was a young boy singing with his brothers and Billy Ocean hadn't hit the scene yet.

I remember the fights, but they weren't over the seating placement. :wacko:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

8 hours ago, caldigger said:

Well when I was riding the "Wagon Train", M. Jackson was a young boy singing with his brothers and Billy Ocean hadn't hit the scene yet.

I remember the fights, but they weren't over the seating placement. :wacko:

The fights were about serious stuff, like "she looked at me" or "she's on my side!" (3 sisters, no brothers.  I was a horrible person then :) )

• I found this Informative 1

Everything is generated through your own will power ~ Ray Bradbury

Two brothers, two sisters for me. 

The fun never ended. My dad had to pull over to the side of the road so often, it's a wonder we ever made it to a destination in the few months that Summer gave us.

• I found this Informative 2

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

1 hour ago, Walt said:

The fights were about serious stuff, like "she looked at me" or "she's on my side!" (3 sisters, no brothers.  I was a horrible person then :) )

My mom to us kids in the back: "Stop it! Don't think just because you're in the back seat that I can't reach you!"

Just now, Peat Burns said:

My mom to us kids in the back: "Stop it! Don't think just because you're in the back seat that I can't reach you!"

yes!  (Could we be brothers??) :D

Everything is generated through your own will power ~ Ray Bradbury

Ok, so there is a Saturday Art market in downtown Portland ... and the artist Francesca Berrini at Unusual Cards has some amazing creations for the fossil hunter that is lost in the big city.  I was comforted by these images.  I'm from a Catholic family, and yes, these are hilarious.  (a very very small sampling)

She's a genius btw....

37959472_10215542313738444_6934451894572023808_n.thumb.jpg.718d998fcae4fc79375c8e5d28956df0.jpg

37965974_10215542313498438_1182810959408791552_n.thumb.jpg.f01594aeb1d5b503d6261916516c9920.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

Ha!

That's a very large Nautilus He has there. (And a very small Diplodicus/Bronto/Apatosaurs(?) and crocodilian(?))

5 minutes ago, Wrangellian said:

Ha!

That's a very large Nautilus He has there. (And a very small Diplodicus/Bronto/Apatosaurs(?) and crocodilian(?))

haha ... I know right ?? .. I think we need to have a frank discussion with the artist and make sure she receives sound advice from TFF on the accuracy of her prehistoric depictions. 

:hearty-laugh:

4 hours ago, Brett Breakin' Rocks said:

haha ... I know right ?? .. I think we need to have a frank discussion with the artist and make sure she receives sound advice from TFF on the accuracy of her prehistoric depictions. 

:hearty-laugh:

Is the Artist painting the prehistoric creatures  on top of found religious paintings?

On 7/31/2018 at 3:15 AM, Bobby Rico said:

Is the Artist painting the prehistoric creatures  on top of found religious paintings?

She is creating collages from various images and selling cards, buttons, and refrigerator magnets.