this might might help identify these

kdlando

I cut the end off a piece that looks like part of a leg, with my slab saw .  its kind of lame i can only send 1 or 2 photos in low res  at a time. so to send a picture of what i cut i have to start a new topic every time??

there are parasites or tube worms visible also,

cut.PNG

bones 4.PNG

Edited by kdlando
forgot to put something

this is what i  cut the end off of , with the arrow pointing at it.  Tnhe other one looks like it has a vein or tendon with skin still on it they all have something that looks like skin .

bone8.PNG

bone7.PNG

boneskin1.PNG

Edited by kdlando
ad photo

You can use paint in Windows to crop and resize your pictures so that they aren't so "heavy".

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

You don't give up easily, do you? You've already shown us these things in 3 other posts and each time our response was: not fossils, sandstone.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

4 hours ago, kdlando said:

its kind of lame i can only send 1 or 2 photos in low res  at a time. so to send a picture of what i cut i have to start a new topic every time??

You can reply to your existing topic to post images. There is a 3.95 mb limit per post, which is not terribly too low for resolution. Sometimes you may require refreshing your browser. As for it being lame, well, this is the limit afforded by the forum software, and it seems to serve us well. ;) If you are having issues with the forum functions, do feel free to send a message to any of our staff, or post a question in our Forum Help & Suggestions sub-forum. 

Once again, these are just sandstone concretions. No tube-worms or parasites, no skin or tendon; just the wonder of non-organic geologic processes at work. :) 

• I found this Informative 2

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer