Tyrannah

I got this from a guy who found it at Montana the Hell Creek area. I was wondering if it was a Nanotyrannus Tooth or a different carnivore? 

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.22.34 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.22.42 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.22.47 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.22.52 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.23.02 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.23.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 10.23.25 pm.png

• I found this Informative 1

Looks like a nanotyrannus to me, but I’m not a dinosaur tooth expert.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

Seems too thick to be Dromaeosaur, I agree with @WhodamanHD in the Nano ID. Although it could be rex. The cross section is what sways me towards nano.

It is too thick to be dromaeosaur,, and the serrations are the same size, meaning it’s tyrannosaurid. The pinch at the base rules Rex out, leaving Nano

Thanks all, totally agree (did a bit of research myself) sadly the guy said it was a 'juvenile t rex back tooth' before I researched about it. But it was nano price luckily

Tough one. The front and back view makes it look slightly thick, but the cross section is Nano. I would say it's a Nano.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

The base in the last pic looks like a nano. A part of me wants to say rex due to the thickness but i'd say it's a nano tooth :dinothumb:

5d738606eab6e_2018-11-1322_54_57-Greenshot-newlogo.png