Jump to content
Fossil-Hound

Megalodon transition display

Recommended Posts

doushantuo

Not everybody that visits/frequents this forum is an expert on chondrichthyan dentition.

I think that therefore you should mention what the "O" stands for

edit: As per usual,I'll let this one stand:P:ninja:: you ought to read EVERYTHING in a post

although,to be pedantic: obliquus,angustidens

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fossil-Hound
5 minutes ago, doushantuo said:

Not everybody that visits/frequents this forum is an expert on chondrichthyan dentition.

I think that therefore you should mention what the "O" stands for

edit: As per usual,I'll let this one stand:P:ninja:

although,to be pedantic: obliquus,angustidens

 

True. “O” stands for Otodus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doushantuo

There's something in "the Ecphora" on Megalodon evolution.Were/are you aware of that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fossil-Hound
10 minutes ago, doushantuo said:

There's something in "the Ecphora" on Megalodon evolution.Were/are you aware of that?

I’ve read some of those articles. Can you site the one you’re thinking of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Northern Sharks

Personally, I think a sand colored background would wash the teeth out a bit. If it were mine, I'd go with a contrasting color like black, red or blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minnbuckeye

DARK background! The color currently is pleasing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caldigger
37 minutes ago, minnbuckeye said:

DARK background! The color currently is pleasing!

 

4 hours ago, Northern Sharks said:

Personally, I think a sand colored background would wash the teeth out a bit. If it were mine, I'd go with a contrasting color like black, red or blue.

I think so too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×