More possible marine-related fossils (?) from the desert

AllGrownsUp

Hi again. Some more goodies I can't identify from my mojave desert property. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The wooden slats on my table are about 3" each, for size reference.

This first one is heavy, white part is quartz. About 4". 

IMG_2377web.jpg

IMG_2381web.jpg

IMG_2378web.jpg

IMG_2380web.jpg

IMG_2379web.jpg

Second one: about 6" and sturdy but not heavy. Completely unrelated side-note it looks like it has a tiny eiffel tower near the top of the inside curve.

IMG_2363web.jpgIMG_2359web.jpgIMG_2361web.jpgIMG_2365web.jpg

IMG_2366web.jpg

Third one. Probably 9" diameter and 8lbs. Top and bottom are round with some sort of stemmed part on one end and and peaks on the top. Sides are more narrow with bulbs running down.

IMG_2371web.jpgIMG_2372web.jpg

IMG_2373web.jpgIMG_2374web.jpg

Fourth one is fun. About 5" tall and completely mineral. Some insights into the inside through some of the holes.

IMG_2356web.jpgIMG_2357web.jpgIMG_2358web.jpgIMG_2356web1.jpg

Fifth one. Heavy, sounds & feels like china. About 6". I wanted to think this is volcanic because of the suggestions at some other similar ones on my previous posts but it seems more like something that was marine but is very weathered as there are interesting designs still visible along ridges etc. My iphone took some depth of field liberties which blur some of the best parts out, I'll have to take better ones next time I'm in town. There are a few spots where it seems shells used to be nestled inside.

IMG_2392web.jpg

IMG_2393web.jpgIMG_2392web1.jpg

The fourth one looks to have botryoidal crystals in the vugs, maybe botryoidal chalcedony.

The fifth one might be tuff or weathered sandstone concretion.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library